Sunday, June 8, 2008

Playing With Mocha & Mocha's Big Stick

 

 

 

Since the Pester family is on vacation, I had an opportunity to feed and water Mocha (pictured here). Now when ever I go into the yard, Mocha wants to chase something. This time she had a variety of sticks laying around in various places, handy to grab if a human should happen along. So, when I went in the gate, she pounced on the closest stick ( it was fairly small)and ran around, then dropped it for me to throw. I obliged and threw it way out in the yard. Of course, she went after it so fast that she was almost there before it hit the ground. She brought it back and we played tug of war for a while. Then she decided to up the anti and get a larger stick. So we played with that for a while. Then, in the spirit of the game, I found a really "big" stick. And, in the spirit of the game, she picked it right up. Since it was so big, she decided to mostly chew on it and shake it. Needles to say, we both had some fun and got some exercise!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Simba loves to bring in sticks from our little swamp. His sticks are logs and the size of Mocha!