Friday, May 2, 2008

All fixed!


Well, here I am 24 hours later. Still have to take pain medicine but am fixed up. The surgery took less than an hour and then I was in recovery for an hour then Sandra drove me home.

Everyone was predicting that I would sleep all day - but guess who slept the rest of the afternoon. That's right, Sandra took a nice nap and I was wide awake until midnight! I think this ordeal was kinda hard on her too, huh?

Sure is nice having someone special to help me out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The SSP said...

Owie!!!

Looks like it hurts.

Sure glad they were able to do it lapriscopically (I have NO idea how to spell that.) A much better way than they used to!

Hope it quits hurtin soon and you're back to new! :)

Shelly said...

Looks like you could have been sore for a bit! Ouch!

.....Laparoscopically.....
(I think)hee hee