Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Sad Month

On Valentines day my sister-in-law called to give us the bad news that my brother, Jack had passed away in his sleep. It was a bad shock to me, my wife, our girls, our grandchildren, and all who knew him. Many of you know the difficulty of this situation and the importance of family support. WE THINK ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY and will for as long as we live.

In this picture, I am on the right, Jack (3 years younger than me) is in the middle,and Lenn (Kevin) who is our youngest brother (12 years younger than me) is on the left. If you knew Jack you know that he was a very likeable person with a tender heart and a mischievious sense of humor. His daughters, Andria and Janelle are beautiful people and their families have a great loss too.

We are back to work now and are trying to carry on. More later. . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: