Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feeling Young Again!

Well, Sandra snd I have been home for a while nursing our colds/flu. This weekend, I had the privilage of playing with 2 of my granddaughters. I tried on their pirate outfit and pretended to be Captain Hook out to pilfer some gold. Natalie ran and got her camera and took this picture.

Then they had me be a horse (they called me "Old Horse"!!) and guided me around the house with a ribbon bridle which Joelle pulled right and left to make me turn.



Of course, the camera had to be used again and so I gave them one of my dignified poses. I noticed that the date should be 1-19-2008. The girls do not know how to set the date yet.
I may not look like it on the outside, but inside I felt young and playful this weekend. Thanks Kids!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

These were some laugh out loud pictures for Calvin and me. You look like Captain "Leroy" Hook!

The wrong date made me laugh too! Natalie and Carlie must be related. Carlie has a camera too and takes many pictures!

Looks like all of you had lots of fun!