Thursday, August 2, 2007

We're waiting for another dispatch. We arrived in Minneapolis, MN last night a couple of hours after the I35W bridge collapsed. We were on I-35W but got off at I-494 and went around the west of the cities. This morning we went over to the Denny's near the truck stop. Our grand kids call it the Shiney place. That's a good description.
We were shocked to think that the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis just plain fell in with 50 some cars and trucks on it during rush hour. I guess a lot of interstate bridges are getting older and may need attention.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The SSP said...

Love this pic of ya Larry! Very nice.

Cool shot of the restaurant too!

Y'all are getting this blog thing down.

Now I need to teach ya how to post the 'cities' you're visiting so we can keep our wall map up-to-date at home! (***GRIN***)