Sunday, July 15, 2007


Here's another blurry picture (sorry again). This is Sandra's sister Amy on the right. On her right is Jessica then Lloyd and finally Nathan on the far left. We had a great time visiting and eating a carefully though out low carb meal (delicious). Lloyd and I both need to watch our diets. I guess we all need to learn all we can about healthful eating.
Since March this year, Sandra and I have seen my brothers Jack and Kevin (Lenn). We have seen all of Sandra's siblings-Jim, Glenda, Becky, Nancy, Amy, and Debbie, and we have seen both our daughters, Doreen, (and Steve) Shelly (and Randy) and all five of our grand children. Calvin, Carlie, Joelle, Colby and Natalie. WHAT A BLESSING.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The SSP said...

Yeah, Doreen and I were talking and she mentioned that Sandra had seen all her sisters. I said "Don't forget Jimmy was here." Oh yeah! Saw you guys got that in the post. Coolness!

Sorry about the blurry pics. Were they blurry on your camera too? Or just on the blog? We'll have to see what we can do to help that in the future.

See, I just need to get an updated camera and you can have our old one. Be better than the one you have now! :)

Drive safe.