Friday, May 25, 2007

About Larry

In 1991 I retired from being a college teacher. I taught voice (singing) and choir for 22 years. Then I went into the music retail business selling pianos and organs for 10 years. Then Sandra and I decided to go into business for ourselves and we established our S.O.L.O Transportation, Inc. We both obtained our CDL class B, passed the exam for hauling hazardous material, bought a straight truck with a sleeper and leased our equipment to a major carrier. We are in our sixth year with that carrier. In order to heighten our income, we procured clearances to haul specialized material requiring surveillance. Sandra and I have both enjoyed our varied career and are thinking of staying home as soon as we can financially do so. We have built our house including a music teaching studio and I plan to go back to teaching private voice lessons.



I have a lot of education in voical performance and teaching, including 12 years of personal study with a very good teacher in Glendale, CA., Mr. Joe Klein (no longer living). I alson have a B.S., Music Ed., and a M.A., Music.

No comments: